Wednesday 5 March 2014

Springtime running!

I have recently started a new job and things have been SO busy.  Amid all this, running in what is starting to feel like springtime has been a joy!

Evening runs are now so much lighter!  As are Saturday morning runs!  I was running this week and it occurred to me out of nowhere that I didn't have that bone-cold feeling and frozen hands and ears that have been the norm all winter.

Hoping this sunshine will power me through the last month before marathon time!  I'm optimistic.

Added to this optimism is the AMAZING sponsorship that I have amassed!  So many generous, wonderful people.  My sister is holding a bake sale at work to raise extra cash, as well.  I am totally convinced that running for such a great charity - and keeping everyone's incredible generosity in mind - is going to be a massive inspiration on race day.  (As well as all the good we're doing for the world.)

Hurrah for everything, basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment